Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Tuesday 16 March 2010

what above us

sliced sun

The sun slice right through the layers of clouds,
and reached my camera lens.

Like everyone,
I get excited when I have an off-day out of my ordinary life.

Our ordinary life seldom offer us chances to look at the sun properly
Never ever.
We might be in offices, trying to squeeze something of our boss favour
We might be in classes, trying to squeeze something of our lecturer favour

We might be in anywhere, busying something,
too busy that we forgot about the sun ahead of us, ALL THIS WHILE.

During those golden good-old-days of ours,
we were all so excited to get out of the house and have fun...
Fun as in running around like freak, enjoying.

But now, we'd rather stay indoor.
Saying NO to outdoors.
We say its hot. its damn hot. its damn freakin hot.

Could it be just that we're not daring enough to face the fact that we lose the courage,
to run bare-footly like we've done years ago?
to run through our dreams and shout it out to the world?

Could it be that we're too chicken to face the truth that we're all "formal" people now,
that we can never ever, find the simplicity in happiness which we used to have?
that we're the so-called grown-up type of people and we're NOT SUPPOSED to be free and easy as we were?

When was the last time you go out, merely for a bath in sunshine?
When was the last time you let the sun to hug you and warm you?
When was the last time you have a lullaby from the wind and dream a little dream?

Mine? owh, that was ages ago.....
Probably when I was still a little dreamy-type of kid?
A kid that doesn't know the word, "REALITY"
or, should I say, YET to know.

That fine afternoon,
I said my prayers, hoping it would be heard,
and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment