Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Sunday 28 March 2010

Spare me some time and listen, would you?

Hidden

Would you give me a cup of coffee's time, to listen to my stories?
For time goes by, I'm afraid I might be forgotten.
My friend swore she will never ever forget me,
but the day we walk pass each other being perfect stranger,
I stood and turned back, so did her.

BUT we were too awkward to greet.
We nodded our head and left, I'm not even sure if she smiled.

There goes our 3 1/2 year friendships.
Every moments we had, are now in vain.
Leaving us behind, unbearable-ly.

We could have try harder, hard like trying to greet at least?

No comments:

Post a Comment