Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Why Frame It All Up?

frame it all up

so this is it.
Its gonna be all about me and my camera.
My definition for photography now:
Photography is about freezing up the moment and thus, made the story, UNFORGETTABLE.
I'm still exploring the BIG BIG world of photography, which mean my this definition is still subject to change. =)

Frame It All Up is my personal desire towards my Quietly Fantastic life.
There are a lot of Wonderful moments which I wished to frame and hang on my wall.
In other words, this blog is my personal wall for all those wonderful moments and maybe some words along.

I can remember a lot of things, because I keep on remembering.

Life is constantly inspiring me.
With Love, I am now officially a photographer-wanna-be.

Till then, BYE.
May your life Quietly Fantastic.
Love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment