Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Friday 19 March 2010

to build

building home, and dream

This is not Bob the builder.
Life is never as easy as what we saw in cartoons.

Kids watch cartoons as they grow.
This might be good, or bad.

Letting them believe this world we living, is a colourful one.
Letting them grow thinking there're superheroes to save the world at all times.
Letting them keep beautiful imaginations and expectations towards their future lives.

But as they grow, (like us)
They started learning REALITY.
Those who thought they live in a peaceful world started studying "war".
Those who believed in superheroes stories started learning "bribes"
Those who imagine for a good life started accepting "facts"

I used to say adults wreck children's wonderland.
Now I want to complete it,
Adults build a wonderland for children, to destroy it in front of their eye.
They say this is so to let them GROW.
Its mean, isn't it? But they say reality is mean too.
Well, what can I say? I'm getting to be one of them, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment