Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Friday 19 March 2010

The strangers opposite

100_3448

For all our life,
how many time did we spent on waiting for instructions?

We stand at the different end, looking at each other.
waiting for the permission to cross.

Its red, so stop.
Its green, so go.
Its going to be red, so walk faster.
Its going to be green, so get ready.

There's a lot of similarities between each and everyone of us,
for we live on the same beautiful planet.

and in this case, WE WAITED for the same instruction.
for you to come to my place, and for me to go to yours.
See, now we're still at the opposite side of each other.

What does this life give us?
A lot of unexplainable incidents, if only you did observe.


No comments:

Post a Comment