Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Sunday 14 March 2010

Earning a Living.

2!!

Everyday in life, we were busy earning a living.
After a day of work to earn, we were too tired to live what we've earned.
We believed that as long as we continue walking that path,
we will eventually reach a place which we believed to be wonderful.

I asked my dad if he feel tired of life sometimes?
He said he does.

But I still see him waking up when I'm still sleeping sweetly,
Heading to his working stations.

But I still hear him asking me whether I need any extra money,
for anything that I might by any chance be short of.

But I still feel him trying hard to give us the best of life,
trying all his might for my quietly fantastic life.

Maybe the only thing he ever wanted from me,
is to live a better life than his,
a life not having to worry too much on money.
a life not being too apart from family


No comments:

Post a Comment