Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Wednesday 14 April 2010

The reminisce.

100_4351

We all left our toys behind.
Somewhere along our memory lane.
Those days were colourful, we used to enjoy every lil bit of the sunshine.
Chasing around on the field, Making stories with the shadows,
Wondering about the future, Acting like the adults.

As we go on and on, new things, new people came in.
I left all my toys behind and grabbed all those new stuffs excitedly.
I've forgotten what was it feel like to sunbath and run around.
All I ever care is whether the air cond function as it should be.

I've forgotten all of the toys I used to have, as I constantly buy new ones.
I left them and moved on all alone. I used to thought I'd be with them forever.
and I thought I can play with the slide as long as I want when I eventually grow up, for I feel really sad when my mum nag me home when I was having fun.

Nothing of my childhood stayed until now. I've abandoned them, along my path here.
and now, I think I'm regretting very much of it.
I want more and more out of this nasty life.
Until the day I found that I can never get everything I wanted,
I started regretting for not appreciating what I used to had.

We all do right? Keep regretting, and that's the thing that hold us back.
The reminisce.

Sat there throughout the day, trying hard to figure out bout a lil bit of the past.
If we had it figured, we smile.
If we don't, we still smile, but a bitter one instead.

100_4352

No comments:

Post a Comment