Once, I came across this sentence, "If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment".

Pretty much inspired me into what I'm doing here though. To snap some moments that I'd spare time remembering in future. Imagine a world without photography! One can only imagine. and every single moments we used to had, fade away. No more evidence to show, no more things to keep on remembering. A photograph is a memory in raw, they say.

So here I am, a newbie camera user, who never hesitate to be inspired by every paused moments of life.

Love Life =)

Friday 11 June 2010

谈文化

new

所谓文化就是翻译间流失的东西!
-方文山 《方道 文山流》

我不是一个热衷于文化的人,
但至少我还是希望我们的文化可以渊远流长
不然,就从包粽子开始学起吧?
屈原的骨头可能都化了,
但故事还在传承
历史还在演变
粽子,更是不停的推陈出新

我们流失了什么?
文化吗?还是了解所有文化的动力?

1 comment:

  1. 吃粽子不能因為屈原,因爲他是為情而死的。

    ReplyDelete